The department controls and coordinates Chandigarh College of Engineering &
Technology (Diploma Wing), Sector 26, Chandigarh.
1. Facilitate provision of State of Art quality education and training in all areas of
Technical and Technical Education.
2. To develop strong linkages with industries to ensure relevance and effectiveness
of our products.
3. Promote organization of continuing and non formal education programs to serve
the needs of society.
4. Encourage the generation of revenue by institution and its utilization for
5. Promote entrepreneurship qualities.
6. Promote awareness and benefits of Technical Education in rural area and
facilitate transfer of technology.
7. Facilitate continuous staff development.
8. Facilitate net working and collaboration among the various institutions in the
9. Collaborate with national and international organizations committed to
excellence in Technical Education.
Details of course along with duration, sanctioned intake, admission
qualification in respect of each of the above institution is as per Annexure A
enclosed or one can visit Institute’s website-www.ccetdiploma.edu.in or
10. Integrating Persons with Disabilities in the Main Stream Technical
and Vocationl Education (PWD Scheme)
In accordance with “National Policy on Education-1986” and “The Persons with
Disabilities Act-1995”, the ministry of Human Resource development, Govt. of
India, envisaged a centrally sponsored scheme for selected institutes to
integrate the persons with disabilities in the main stream of technical and
vocational education. The scheme proposes to train 25 students through
regular three years Diploma programmes. The primary objective of the scheme
is to promote services for the people with disabilities so that they are
encouraged to become functional independent and productive member through
opportunities in education, vocational and technical training and socioeconomic
For further enquires and admission contact:
1. Mrs. Sanjana Arora, Principal-cum-Chief Co-ordinator Phone :0172-2750942
2. Er. Sh. S.S.Rao, Project Champion, 0172-2794942
11. Community Development through Polytechnics (CDTP)
The main objectives of the scheme are :
? To impart Skill Development training to the intended target groups.
? To provide Technical and Support Services to rural masses and slum
Incharge Co-ordinator CDTP : Er R.P.Dhiman, 9478924860
12. Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFWS)
Seats upto maximum 5% (supernumerary in nature) of sanctioned intake shall
be available under this scheme for students belonging to economical weaker
section as per guidelines of AICTE/PSBTE & I.T/U.T Chd. Admn from time to
Most of students of this college are recruited in leading organizations such as
Tech Mahindra, Essar Gujarr, L & T, Ashok Leyland, Technology Solutions,
SML Isuzu Ltd., Rico, Atlas Copco. Ltd. ITC Foods, HCL Technologies, India
Limited and many more. The college has spacious Lecture Halls, well equipped
laboratories and workshop for imparting practical as per the curriculum. The
college campus encompasses playgrounds for various games, bank with ATM
facility, neat and clean canteen, hostels for girls and boys, guest house, staff
complex and multi-gym.
All efforts will be made to settle any complaint relating to this institute
CHANDIGARH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (DIPLOMA WING,
SECTOR 26, CHANDIGARH