Students of this institute participated in PTIS games and bagged 1st position in Table Tennis and won Gold Medal and Trophy. Cricket team of this institute won Bronze Medal in Cricket during State Level Matches.
Pulse Polio Drive:-
NSS Volunteers of this institute assisted Civil Dispensary Sector 44, chd to conduct pulse polio drive from 10th to 12th march 2019.
DCM Engg. Ropar has visited our college for placement of Mech Engg & Prod. Ind. Engg. on 05.03.2019 and selected 11 students. Steel Strips Wheel Limited visited on 27.03.2019 for placement of Mechanical & Prod. Engg. students.
World Water Day:-
NCC students of our college participated in the Rally on 22nd march 2019 “ Jal Hi Jivan Hai”. On this occasion Senior under Officer Sunil Nath and cadet Parth played the National Anthem on Flute. A drawing competition was conducted on this occasion. Students and faculty members took oath on World Water Day to save water and students made people aware in their respective society.
Students of 6th Semester Mechanical Engineering visited M/s Cheema Boilers, Kurali along with the faculty members as an industrial visit.
An expert lecture was delivered by Sh. Kiran Kurwade, Director – Office of Strategic Initiatives, to the students (final year of all departments) of our college on the topic of “ Emerging trends in Engineering & Technology” on 26.03.2019.
Students visited to BSNL exchange:-
CCET ECE final year students visited to BSNL exchange, Rajpura for the purpose of acquiring practical knowledge. The visit was very knowledgeable and helpful for the students. They performed those practicals which due to very costly equipment can't be performed at college.
Practicals related to real world environment were also performed, which can only be performed at actual work place where there is complete setup of equipments.
Students won first prize at GCG:-
Nidhanshu and Rishab of final year Computer Science ND Engg. students won first prize at GCG, sec 11 in Web designing.
National Voter Day:-
On the occasion of 9th National Voter Day i.e. 25th January 2019, Electoral Literacy Club organized oath taking ceremony. More than 300 students, Faculty and Staff members took pledge. In order to bring awareness and to motivate students about electoral system of India, Poster making competition was organized on 22.01.19 and cash prizes were awarded to winners.
NSS Camp: -
• Seven days NSS camp was organised for the NSS Volunteers in our college campus from 1st February to 7th February 2019. During the camp Life saving skill training programme was conducted on 1st Feb with the help of a team from Fortis Hospital Mohali. Demonstration and practical knowledge about CPR, choking, snake bites etc was given.
• NSS Volunteers along with programme officers visited the Old Age Home in sec 15, Chandigarh on 02nd Feb. NSS volunteers presented a culture programme, Gifts and fruits were also distributed to the inmates of old age home.
• An awareness drive was organised for Malaria, Dengue and Swine Flu in adopted village Kishangarh by NSS on 2nd Feb. NSS volunteers led by Dr.Narinder Kaur, interacted with people and explained the causes, symptoms and prevention of these diseases with the help of charts etc. Information about various IT courses under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal VIkas Yojna was also given to the residents of Kishangarh and pamphlets of PMKVY scheme were also distributed.
• Cleanliness drive & Sports activities was conducted in college on 3rd Feb.
• Mr. Gursharan Singh, Traffic Marshal and S. Jaspal Singh Mann (NRI) conducted a wonderful session on “Road Safety” and they made students aware of the road safety rules.
• NSS Volunteers led by Dr. Narinder Kaur and Sh. Bipin Sher Singh visited the regulatory end of the Sukhna Lake for a Natuer Walk.
• Yoga session was conducted in Brahmrishi Yoga Training College in sec 19, chd on 6th Feb.
• 10 students participated in Green Marathon on 10th Feb by SBI Chandigarh Club. Students completed 5km marathon and were awarded with medals.
Blood Donation Camp:-
A blood donation camp was organized by NSS unit in collaboration with PGIMER Chd in MPH of college on 5th Feb. Director Technical Education, U.T., Chandigarh Sh. Sachin Rana , inaugurated the camp in which 112 units of blood were collected.